Dryer Vent Cleaning
PROFESSIONAL DRYER VENT CLEANING:
Dryer vent cleaning improves the safety, affectiveness and efficiency of your dryer installation.
The dryer vent generally becomes filled with lint, dirt and debris. As a result, the drying time increases and could potentially cause the dryer to overheat as well as creating higher energy charges. Additionally, if your dryer vent is not cleaned regularly, the dryer may malfunction and ultimately require you to repair the dryer or purchase a new one.
Preventing accumulation of lint, dirt and debris within the dryer exhaust system, will guarantee that your dryer will function top notch.
When the dryer vent accumulates lint, dirt and debris, it prevent the escape of air and moisture from the dryer leaving your clothes wet and/or damp.
You should be suspicious of a dirty dryer vent when drying your clothes takes longer than a 40 minutes cycle. If after 40 minutes your clothes are not dry,
dryer vent cleaning is probably a good idea.
We use the latest power vacuum technology as well as a variety of the latest equipment to thoroughly clean your dryer vent system to perfection.
CLOTHES DRYERS ARE ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE APPLIANCES IN YOUR HOME TO OPERATE. THE LONGER IT RUNS, THE MORE MONEY IT COSTS YOU.
ADVANCED WARNING SIGNS:
WHY DRYER VENT CLEANING IS SO IMPORTANT!
- Does your dryer take over 40 minutes to dry a load?
- Is the top of your dryer hot to the touch while running?
- Have you noticed excess lint left on your clothing?
- Do your clothes have a musty or moldy smell?
- Dryer vents clogged with lint cost $18-24 more per month.
- There are 15,500 fires every year caused by dryer vents.
- Shorter drying time
- Avoid costly repairs to your dryer
- Dryer manufacturers recommend you clean your dryer vent every year..
- Regular dryer vent cleaning & maintenance prolongs the life of your dryer.